With Safety being of upmost importance to us, we have tested the breathability of our padded surround and the base of the Cloud. Our Bubba Cloud's® comply with the British Standard BS4578 on Air Permeability - this is a standard established for infant pillows and bolsters.
OUR SAFETY GUIDELINES
Please ensure that you read and follow our safety guidelines listed below before using the Bubba Cloud®:
- Direct supervision at all times is required when using the Bubba Cloud®
- Never leave your baby unattended in the Cloud
- To reduce the risk of SID's always place your baby on their back while in the Cloud
- Do not put pillows and blanket in the Cloud
- Always place the Cloud on a flat, firm and stable surface
- Do not place the Cloud on a surface where your baby can fall from
- The Cloud is recommended for babies 0-12 months
- Babies can roll and climb out of the Cloud
- Do not use the Cloud in a cot, bassinet or other enclosed area
- Keep the cloud away from a wall or other vertical structure - babies may become entrapped
- Do not use the Cloud if it is damaged
- Do not place the Cloud close to an open flame
- Always use with caution and trust your instincts!
Bubba Cloud® stands by the safe sleep practises outlined on the Red Nose Website. The safest place for a baby to sleep is in their own bassinet or cot, on a clean and firm mattress, placed on their back with their head and face uncovered. We do NOT recommend or endorse using the Bubba Cloud® for overnight or unsupervised sleeping under any circumstances. You can read more about safe sleep practices here on the Red Nose Website with their latest evidence-based advise on how to keep your baby safe and reduce the risk of sudden infant death.